VMware Workspace ONE Community
Nicolas46500
Contributor
Contributor

Create profile

Hello, 

On https://cn1108.awmdm.com/ i can't create or update device profile.

When  create or update device profile, i have this message on chrome

{"RedirectUrl":null,"IsSuccess":false,"Message":"Échec d\u0027enregistrement","CustomMessage":null,"Errors":[{"Key":"","Value":["Vous devez configurer au moins une charge utile du panneau de gauche, en plus de la section Général."]}],"Messages":{},"HasView":false,"ViewHtml":null,"ViewUrl":null,"IsValidationException":false,"IsValidationWarning":false,"ReloadPage":false,"IsSessionExpired":false,"Alert":null,"NextWizardUrl":null,"PreviousWizardUrl":null,"ShowDialog":false,"RedirectToExternalUrl":false}

Could you tell me where this problem comes from and how to solve it?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
AntonThirifays
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Hi,

Are you trying to push an empty profile ?
In your error message we can see the following :

{"Key":"","Value":["Vous devez configurer au moins une charge utile du panneau de gauche, en plus de la section Général."]}

Translated in english "you must set at least one payload from the left pane, in addition to the General payload" 

A profile which has no payload will not be able to be published, you have to set at least 1 payload to enable it.

Anton

0 Kudos
Nicolas46500
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your answer

When i create profile on the window, i can't set at least one payload from the left panel

When i want set a payload the link don't work

0 Kudos
AntonThirifays
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Hi,

In that case the problem lays somewhere else and you should open a ticket with ws1.

That said, you should find some more hints in the logs which are present in the WebConsole logs of your Console Servers.

Anton

0 Kudos
AVIVEKA
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

You've to change your language console to English.

C'est un problème qui arrive fréquemment suite à une MaJ de la console.

0 Kudos
Nicolas46500
Contributor
Contributor

How can change the language of my saas console? 

0 Kudos
AVIVEKA
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

In your account settings " Manager Account Settings".

Regards,

0 Kudos