VMware Workspace ONE Community
tlevin
Contributor
Contributor

Converting Content Gateway from Windows machine to Unified Access Gateway

We have a an Airwatch environment in which the current Content Gateway is Windows based. It is our understanding that support for the Windows platform will be discontinued in October. We have been trying to setup the Unified Access Gateway to replace it using the Relay setup. In other words we have one UAG in our DMZ and one on the private side. We have decided to also use a load-balancer for this setup and we have a site name for the load balanced site. We also have the API server located in the DMZ. When we try to setup both UAG's (Gateway and Relay) we can usually get one of them to work but not the other. I can ping each NIC between the UAGs also between the API Server and the console server. Everything seems correct. Tried talking with VMware but they won't discuss it with us because they consider this a "new deployment" and so we would have to contract professional services. I don't know if anyone has any experience with setting this up or not but I am looking for any help you can provide. Thanks.

0 Kudos
0 Replies