VMware Workspace ONE Community
DavidAche
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Content Locker - Corporate Content Not Synced

Hello, I'm a bit new doing content locker in airwatch and I'm running into a problem when syncing to a sharepoint site. When I create a Admin Repository the name shows up on our iPads but it labels it as ' Not Synced'  and no documents are displayed. The overall goal is to have the documents from the site download to the device for viewing and not editing. I've searched the setup documentation and I'm not seeing any steps that I could be leaving out.

Versions of use:

Sharepoint Services 3.0

AirWatch 9.2.0.400

Any direction to help me troubleshoot it would be greatly appreciated!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
dbussanich2
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Yes I did.

For me, it turned out to be a proxy issue within AirWatch console. Under Installation > Proxy, I needed to add my relay server to the proxy bypass list The Device Services server was forwarding all relay requests to our internet proxy instead of directly to relay.

We found this out by putting Wireshark on the Device Services server and attempted to make requests from Content Locker.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
DanielBussanich
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Have you been able to resolve this? I’ve been having this issue for months.
0 Kudos
billiamc
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Daniel, David,
Did either of you manage to resolve this as I'm hitting the same issue?
Thanks
0 Kudos
dbussanich2
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Yes I did.

For me, it turned out to be a proxy issue within AirWatch console. Under Installation > Proxy, I needed to add my relay server to the proxy bypass list The Device Services server was forwarding all relay requests to our internet proxy instead of directly to relay.

We found this out by putting Wireshark on the Device Services server and attempted to make requests from Content Locker.

0 Kudos
ABPujari
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Hi All,

I have the similar issue, I have setup the users home drive and network share drives, on the content locket I see them but when I try to open them I get a popup ' Error while performing sync, please try again later'

Must be something to do with network traffic routing, any standard steps to look in to if any one can suggest if any of you have come across this issue.

Thanks
Anand
0 Kudos
mmawad
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Hello Anand,
For the error message that you've received, was this resolved? I'm getting the exact scenario with the exact error message.

Thanks
Awad
0 Kudos
AnzerSaquib
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Hi I am facing exact same issue with IOS devices, Corporate content repositories are labeled as  "Not Synced"

WS1 : 1907

content locker : 4.21

CG is through UAG

Kindly share your inputs

0 Kudos