VMware Workspace ONE Community
LukasSchfer
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Compliance Policy not re-evaluating after enrollment

Hi Guys,
after a fresh enrollment of DEP devices, we have trouble log login with our VPN connection. Problem: Our device is not compliant. When I take a look the compliance tab  it says:
Based on the information received, this device has been marked as Non-Compliant and will not be re-evaluated until different information is received.'
I don't understand why it doesn't re-evaluat itself. I set up the schedular to 10 minutes.
After I click on the Button' Re-evaluate'  it works fine from that point.
Anybody an idea?
Labels (1)
6 Replies
Stansfield
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Do you have real-time compliance checks turned on? it should evaluate faster than 10 minutes (if not I would strongly recommend them)  What policy is it having trouble with?  Also are all your services running on both servers?
0 Kudos
LukeDC
Expert
Expert

If it is a device side compliance check, the hub needs to be run to perform the check and then send the results to the console to evaluate. 
0 Kudos
LukasSchfer
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Hi, yes, all services are running. We also tried to reboot the Server. I think we have the trouble after the update to 1811. I updated to 18.11 Patch 24 but it didn't help. It's checking the comromised status.

We tried to open and clicked on synchronise all. But nothing happend. After clicking in the console on ' re-Evaluate'  it worked. Without opening the hub app.
0 Kudos
MathuvarshanSiv
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Lukas,

where do we find this button ' re-evaluate'  in the console?
I also have registration problems.
0 Kudos
LukasSchfer
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Hi Mathuvarshan,
you need to go to the affected device and go to the compliance tab. On the left site of the compliance policy is a checkbox. Mark that one and over the policy two new buttons appear. One of them is ' re-evaluate' 
0 Kudos
MathuvarshanSiv
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Lukas,

We do not have compliance policies in our airwatch console...
0 Kudos