VMware Workspace ONE Community
erichoge
Contributor
Contributor

Check E-mail

Hello all

I have a problem with my Horizon Worspace test enviroment. I did not found any documentation about the e-Mailing.

The problem is, I or any other user get no E-Mail after sharing a folder or file.

So I checked all guides which i found and ask "Google" but there is nothing to check the E-Mail-System.

So maybe some of you know, how can I check the E-Mail transport and which server is sending the E-Mails?

Unfortunately I am not that Linux expert. Please write commands in full length 🙂

The Installation was following the Installation guide. I use the internal Db and no official certificate

Relay is configured for all five servers, because I dont know which one is sending the E-Mails.

Thanks a lot

Erich

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Linjo
Leadership
Leadership

Did you configure a SMTP-server in the setup?

// Linjo

Best regards, Linjo Please follow me on twitter: @viewgeek If you find this information useful, please award points for "correct" or "helpful".
0 Kudos
erichoge
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Linjo

Yes I did with the FQDN from our Exchange server. During the installation process there was no error message.

It looks all well so far. I can login with every user I want and all users have a working E-Mail adress.

Erich

0 Kudos
sravuri
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Can you check mailbox.log in data-va to see if there is any error while sending email?

You can find the log in data-va under /opt/zimbra/log folder

0 Kudos