VMware Workspace ONE Community
JensLiebich
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Change Exchange ActiveSync hostname in Boxer Settings

Hello Everybody.

I've installed a new SEG V2 Gateway on a new Server with a different DNS-Name. Now I want to reconfigure all Boxer-Clients to the new SEG. How can I push these changes to the iOS and Android Clients and validate the settings?

Regards Jens L.
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Boe_K
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Hey Jens if you just want to push it to one device in order to validate just create a test smart group and then go create an updated config and associate it with that test smart group and put your test device in it. After you know its all working you should be able to go back into the original Boxer config and update it with the new info and repush it out to all devices. It might take a little while for the devices to pull down the new config and sync up but should do the trick.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Boe_K
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Hey Jens if you just want to push it to one device in order to validate just create a test smart group and then go create an updated config and associate it with that test smart group and put your test device in it. After you know its all working you should be able to go back into the original Boxer config and update it with the new info and repush it out to all devices. It might take a little while for the devices to pull down the new config and sync up but should do the trick.

0 Kudos