DimitrijPrudkij
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Cant download ACC Installer from Console

Jump to solution

Hello,

since a few days we upgrade our pilot environment from 20.01 to 20.05 ( on-prem ) and renew a global sign certificate.

Now I receive error message ( Error : Reached AWCM but AirWatch Cloud Connector is not active. ) if I try to test conenction between awcm and acc. If I try to download Airwatch Cloud Connector Installer and give a password, after that nothing happen. On another environment version 20.01 ( on-prem ) work all fine.

May be somebody have same issue with version 20.05.

Regards,

Dimitri

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DimitrijPrudkij
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Solution --> on Console Server under c:/windows/temp we added IIS_IUSRS (Hostname\IIS_IUSRS) as user with all right on this folder, after that restart iis.

thanks to Kapil Pant from VMware Support

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Elmar_S
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Dimitri,

have you checked the weconsole.log for any error messages? Could you please post the error message which appears if you try to download the acc installer.

I've got the same behaviour while trying to download the acc once with a customer. It turned out the serviceuser under which the airwatch services were running didn't got the right file-permissions on the temp directory to create the acc installer file.

Regards,

Elmar

0 Kudos
DimitrijPrudkij
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Hello Elmar,

If click on button download, happen nothing if I cancel this "action" I receive this error message

I try it to download with Admin User which have global permissions and another roles

0 Kudos
DimitrijPrudkij
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Solution --> on Console Server under c:/windows/temp we added IIS_IUSRS (Hostname\IIS_IUSRS) as user with all right on this folder, after that restart iis.

thanks to Kapil Pant from VMware Support

View solution in original post

0 Kudos