VMware Workspace ONE Community
JeanPhilippeEic
Contributor
Contributor

Cannot renew my APN certificate

Hy Guys,
I renewed my APN a lot of times, but today when I try to upload my pem from Apple to the console, the Webpage stay at 0% and nothing append. I don't find any error.
Do you have an idea to help me ?
Many thanks
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
10 Replies
callegrafi
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Have you tried a different browser?
Maybe not related but a few weeks ago I updated our APN and it only worked using Safari on a mac. I got an error ”Uploaded certificate mismatches with the AW certificate request” when I used Chrome or Firefox.

If it doesn't work with a different browser I suggest you open a support request!
0 Kudos
CodyDirrigle
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same issue and using safari resolved it, for some reason I can only use safari for vpp management also now, will not work with firefox
0 Kudos
callegrafi
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

We also have isues with Apple VPP portal.. We cannot search for apps using Chrome, but it works with IE, Edge and Safari.
We opened a case with Apple and they are aware about this issue with Chrome and working on it!
0 Kudos
CharlesCornelss
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the same issue using Safari, Chrome and Firefox from my Mac - none worked. Very Strange. Opening a ticket.

0 Kudos
ChrisPlatt
Contributor
Contributor

HI, We had this issue, it was resolved as follows:
This error occurs if the .plist uploaded into the AirWatch Console during the APNs renewal process was created from a different browser session.  The console is expecting a certificate that was renewed using a CSR file generated within the same browser session.  To resolve, open the AirWatch Console and the Apple Push Certificate Portal in separate tabs, and complete the renewal process without closing either tab.
0 Kudos
MattBarker
Contributor
Contributor

Encountering a ' Uploaded certificate mismatches with the AW certificate request'  error when updating my Apple Push Certificate brought me here.  I was using Chrome.  Using Internet Explorer to perform the AirWatch / Apple actions resolved the issue.
0 Kudos
Hashj71
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same problem. Can anyone please assist. I used Google Chrome and after I click Save it gives me ”Uploaded certificate mismatches with the AW certificate request”. Also the review page shows me the new cert type as Cert since the existing existing certificate type is Pfx. Can anyone please assist ASAP.
0 Kudos
Stansfield
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

This is a forum you will want to ticket
0 Kudos
ChristianLehner
Contributor
Contributor

The Post from Chris P. resolved our issue!!

This error occurs if the .plist uploaded into the AirWatch Console during the APNs renewal process was created from a different browser session. The console is expecting a certificate that was renewed using a CSR file generated within the same browser session. To resolve, open the AirWatch Console and the Apple Push Certificate Portal in separate tabs, and complete the renewal process without closing either tab.
0 Kudos
dchanki
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same issue, and as Matt B suggested, using Internet Explorer fixed it for us.
0 Kudos