VMware Workspace ONE Community
Calyps0Craig
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Branding

Is it possible to place branding on the sign-in page, or anywhere else within the site? So that customers get the feeling it's our company's page.

I know we can for the mobile workspace. I also remember people on the beta asking this question and the response was it's possible but I wouldn't recommend it due to stability issues. It's not a good look not having any branding when it's externally accessible (in fact that goes for internal as well).

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
GregArmanini
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Formal support for branding is coming up (logo on sign in, Portal, favicons etc.).  Would be great to hear if there are specific things you need such as how important would be swapping out help links, legalese etc or if a basic branding approach is fine.

Calyps0Craig
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Thanks Greg - can we expect it with the release of vSphere 5.5?

We're a University and we are pitching Horizon Workspace to the research community. Researchers are a funny bunch and very protective of their work (rightly so). To really be sold on this solution, they want to see the Universities logo when logging in for reassurance. It's a valid point but it's almost a show stopper for some.

0 Kudos