VMware Workspace ONE Community
syarbrou
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Boxer folder in Outlook

We are starting to deploy Boxer on some users phones.  One user with Outlook came back and said they now have a Boxer folder in Outlook.  Anyone know what this is/does?

Thanks.

Steve
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
BethC
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

It is to sync any ' to-do's'  that the user may create inside of Boxer.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
BethC
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

It is to sync any ' to-do's'  that the user may create inside of Boxer.

0 Kudos
syarbrou
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Thanks  Beth.  Wonder if there's documentation anywhere that talks about this.  Curious what else can sync to other things.  Like my users want their work calendar to sync to their built in iPhone calendar so their Apple Watch shows the next meeting at all times on the view they setup.

Thanks.

STeve
0 Kudos
BethC
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

Oh Steve how I wish it would integrate with the local calendar but I'm sorry to tell you that it does not. This has been a complaint here and the primary reason why I did not make it mandatory for iOS devices. It is optional but we have the native pushed as automatic. Maybe if someone other than me voices their opinion on the matter, it will become a higher priority. I know I've been asking for it for 2 years now.
0 Kudos
Boe_K
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Hey Steven here is some info on how it used to work, sadly this feature has been depreciated out of Boxer on Android and is slated to be removed from iOS sometime soon as well.

https://support.workspaceone.com/solutions/SOL-20039
0 Kudos