VMware Workspace ONE Community
troysp
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Boxer and Stored Files

Hello,

We had a complaint from a user about not being able to delete files that Boxer stores in its Files location.  I tested and it seems I am unable to delete files either.  It gives you the option to delete the file but if you leave and come back to the Files location in Boxer the deleted file re-appears.  I am not sure where these are stored and what would cause someone to not be able to delete the files. I am curious if anyone else has run into this issue also.  Is there a setting in Workspace ONE that may be causing this issue?  I do not see any options that jump out at me with regards to this setting anywhere.  If you need more information, please let me know.

Troy

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Boe_K
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Troy I could be wrong on this but I don't believe the files section in Boxer actually stores the files but more so acts as a quick link back to the actual attachment. I believe in order to delete the file you would need to actually delete the email its associated with.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Boe_K
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Troy I could be wrong on this but I don't believe the files section in Boxer actually stores the files but more so acts as a quick link back to the actual attachment. I believe in order to delete the file you would need to actually delete the email its associated with.

0 Kudos
troysp
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Thank you for this answer.  That is exactly what it is.  I made an assumption that the file was stored someplace in the Boxer app but did not realize it was just a ink to the attachment in an email.

Troy