VMware Workspace ONE Community
jwkrock
Contributor
Contributor

Boxer and Delegated Access

Has anyone had any customers having their delegated access suddenly revoked after updating to Boxer 5.15?

i work with several execs at my company who grant delegated access to their secretaries and after Boxer was updated, the access was revoked.

We can add the calendar back, but after a day or so it is revoked again.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Boe_K
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Hey jwkrock​ we around 10  providers who are relying on this feature currently (a mix of iOS and Android) and I have not heard of anyone having this issue. I just set it up again on a test device today so I'll monitor it for a day or two and see if I notice anything.

0 Kudos
jwkrock
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah, I added a test account around noon yesterday.  At 8:30pm I got a message that access was revoked, yet I'm still listed as a delegate on the users' account and if I re-add him in Boxer, I can see the calendar again.  After a few hours, it gets revoked again.  My EOCs are having the same issue.  I have a ticket opened with VMWare.  Sent my logs over but from what I've read, they don't say much.  This started Friday afternoon after 5.15 was released.

0 Kudos
Boe_K
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Sorry jwkrock​ its been a crazy week at work but I just grabbed my test iPad and checked and the couple shared calendars I added are still there. Just out of curiosity did you try uninstalling and re-installing Boxer to see if it made any difference at all?

0 Kudos
jwkrock
Contributor
Contributor

No worries, yeah, it's happening every day on every device that uses delegated access.  I've got my exchange admins looking as well as vmware.  Are you using 5.15?  It didn't start until that version last Friday.

0 Kudos
jwkrock
Contributor
Contributor

Just to let you know, got this from VMWare today

We've identified the issue and this is scheduled to be resolved in the next IOS Boxer release. We have a bug open for this.  At this time, I'll link this to the bug and once the release is pushed out, our Account Service Team will reach out to you to notify of the release.  Thanks for your patience while we address this.

Bug: BINXI-14114

0 Kudos
Boe_K
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Yes I'm using the latest 5.15 release, what version of exchange are you on? We are still stuck on 2010 so maybe that's why your seeing something different than me.

0 Kudos