VMware Workspace ONE Community
admin
Immortal
Immortal

Auto-Rotate screen using Launcher

We use Launcher and the end user is able to turn off ' Auto-Rotate screen'  from within the Launcher via Settings-Display, however everytime the device is power cycled the setting reverts to being on.
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
DinendraDeSilva
Contributor
Contributor

Alternatively you could lock down  the display to required  portrait /  landscape  mode via launcher settings 
0 Kudos
dalewilker
Contributor
Contributor

Having the same issue.  Using Launcher 4.0.   We use a device(TC52) as a Wearable and a Handheld (sometime with a boot & trigger) so we need the flexibility to allow the user to switch between Portrait and Landscape mode.  But if the user resets/reloads the Launcher in any way (reboot device, change battery, or reload launcher - admin, breakout of launcher and back in) will reset the Auto Rotate option on the device to 'on'.     Would like to find a way to allow the Auto Rotate to stay on the device allowing the user to switch but not launcher to always turn it on.

0 Kudos
DimitrijPrudkij
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

have somebody solution for this ? I try to disable rotation. Without launcher  I can do it on TC52 but if launcher run I cant do it

0 Kudos