ekossac
Contributor
Contributor

Auto Install VPP Apps not working

Jump to solution

Hello,

I did set up the apple business manager a couple of weeks ago, ordered our first devices with DEP to test enrollment and app delivery aswell as new supervised restrictions.

I hide the store, trying to publish apps via VPP but neither of my vpp apps will get installed automatically after enrollment. (iPhone SE 2020, iOS 13.5.1)

The issue seems to me seems that no install command is getting created and dispatched. (I tried to auto install the VMWare Hub, Web and Microsoft Teams with device based assigment)

the WS1 Environment is SaaS.

any idea why the command wouldnt be created/dispatched?

best regards

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ekossac
Contributor
Contributor

Got a solution from the WS1 Support, if anyone else has problems with auto-installing apps, whitelist those apps at the OG you are having trouble at.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
ekossac
Contributor
Contributor

Got a solution from the WS1 Support, if anyone else has problems with auto-installing apps, whitelist those apps at the OG you are having trouble at.

View solution in original post

sluzi1986
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for following up with a solution. Is this still a problem for you, by chance? I ask because I'm seeing similar behavior but find it a bit...odd...that I'd have to whitelist all of the VPP apps which may be given to an entitled device during enrollment to make this normal.

0 Kudos
JoeTingley
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Make sure your VPP token is still valid. Airwatch does a really poor job of certificate management and doesn't notify you when they expire.

0 Kudos