VMware Workspace ONE Community
Agryppa
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Application Manager - Error retrieving component status

Hello!

I have succesfully installed Portal 2.1 with loadbalancing and accessing from outside and inside, everything work as expected. In my environment exist two nodes in full mode and one with "connector only" mode. In system health, on connector only node i have message: Application Manager - Integrated Components: Error retrieving component status. I think, this is right. Connector don't work as application manager, why this message is displayed?

Regards,

Piotr

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RaviChayanam
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

How was this connector only mode appliance installed? Did you clone an existing instance? or did you deploy a new VM from OVA and chose that role?

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies
RaviChayanam
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

How was this connector only mode appliance installed? Did you clone an existing instance? or did you deploy a new VM from OVA and chose that role?

0 Kudos
Agryppa
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Hello Ravi,

This is new VM deployed from OVA as connector only mode.

Regards,

Piotr

0 Kudos
RaviChayanam
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

ughp3 should not show up on this dashboard. Was ughp3 cloned from ughp1/2 (and so it was a full VM) and then was it deleted before it was redeployed with a connector only role? Can you look in your Workspace database ServiceInstance table to see how many rows you have?

0 Kudos
Agryppa
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Hello,

Ravi you're right, I've tried to clone ughp1 (and run as connector only), but it did not work. In ServiceInstance table exists entry with ughp3, can I simply delete the row from a table?

Regards,

Piotr

0 Kudos
RaviChayanam
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

yes, deleting that row should help.

0 Kudos
Agryppa
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Hmm, in health status ughp3 disapear totally (when row deleted), this is good or bad? Smiley Wink

0 Kudos
RaviChayanam
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

That's expected. The health of connector-only vas is not shown on that dashboard

0 Kudos
Agryppa
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

OK, Thanks Ravi! 🙂

0 Kudos