VMware Workspace ONE Community
HWDSB
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

App catalog won't install apps if you search for them on iOS devices

I'm on sass v. 21.1.0.2 (2101). On our iOS devices users are reporting not being able to install an app from the catalog when they search for the app. The Install button doesn't react. If they simply scroll the list of apps when the catalog opens the Install button works just fine. I've replicated this issue on two device I have here at home. 

Any thoughts would be really appreciated.

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
HWDSB
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Airwatch support says this is a known issue that their engineers are working on, but no ETA for a fix. No idea if this is an issue on all installations or SASS systems but that's what they told me. Work around is to install an app by scrolling through the master list and installing from there. Search results won't let you install. The button doesn't work. I'm using the Legacy catalogue, fyi.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
HWDSB
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Airwatch support says this is a known issue that their engineers are working on, but no ETA for a fix. No idea if this is an issue on all installations or SASS systems but that's what they told me. Work around is to install an app by scrolling through the master list and installing from there. Search results won't let you install. The button doesn't work. I'm using the Legacy catalogue, fyi.

mosesdon
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Hi any updates on this?

we are having exactly the same issue in our organization.

the work around is too much if we have so many apps and to find one and install.

Please assist. thanks

0 Kudos
HWDSB
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Hi there,

Yes, it's been fixed by the update to 21.2.0.9 (2102) SASS console. Hope it's working for you now too.

Sean

0 Kudos