VMware Workspace ONE Community
PeterGkc
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Android WiFi Connectivity Won't Work

This is the first time using Android with AirWatch. We are not using Android Legacy. I have configured the WiFi profile using PEAP and uploaded our .crt file. I referenced the .crt file in the ' identity Certificate'  field. When ever I try to connect on the device I get ' Invalid Credentials' . If I go into ' Other Security'  I can see the cert in ' View security certificates'  under ' User'  but I don't see the cert under ' User Certificates' . I also do not see the cert as an option for the CA cert in the WiFi config on the device. Has anyone run into this or can they point out where I am going wrong?
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
LSIMM
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Hi Peter,

I went through this process last year and might have hit the same issue as you.  The cert for the wifi profile has to be in the same profile, meaning your delivering wifi and cert payloads in the same profile  but I think if I remember correctly, the root or intermediate certs need to be delivered in a separate cert profile..... or it might have been the other way around?

Have a play around with those two combos, as it was really convoluted.

Leo
0 Kudos
PeterGkc
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Thanks for the info. I have tried that very scenario. My Root and Inters are in a separate Credentials profile. My Identity cert is in a Credentials payload in the same profile as my WiFi. The weird part is I have even tried installing the Identity .Crt manually and it still will not see it.
0 Kudos