VMware Workspace ONE Community
MichaelReedMich
Contributor
Contributor

Android Pixel and Pixel 3: Any time I change my corp password, Boxer will not authenticate, forcing reinstall

I have to change my corporate password monthly. When I do, Boxer will not allow me to authenticate with the new password. I've tried rebooting. Hub says devices is compliant and connected (all green). If I uninstall Boxer, then install Boxer, it will work normally.
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
ShilpaKhot
Contributor
Contributor

for android device you can try by clearing boxer data.
0 Kudos
TylanTaylor
Contributor
Contributor

If you go into the Boxer app settings you should able to change your password there. Also are you not receiving a notification to update the password? this usually takes maybe 24 -48 hours. They say the user certificate is still valid within Boxer until the certificate is not valid within the app you will still receive emails. During this period you should be able to go into the setting and update the password.
0 Kudos
MichaelReedMich
Contributor
Contributor

Shilpa Khot: clearing boxer data is essentially the same as reinstalling. I still have to reconfigure everything (widgets, email accounts, etc.)

0 Kudos
MichaelReedMich
Contributor
Contributor

Tylan T.: I do get notified to change my password. When updating the password, it will not accept the correct (new) password or the old password. My corp IT support has a standard help desk response of ' reinstall Boxer'  to fix the issue.
0 Kudos