VMware Workspace ONE Community
btrabue
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

AirWatch default Admin account

We recently copied our production database and one of the AW techs scrubbed it with a script to remove the users from it.  We are planning on using this database with our test environment.  Big problem is we are not able to log into the console with the local admin that we had in the production environment.  Is there a default account that was used when the environment was first setup?  If not, is there a way to add one without having an account to log in with ?  Thank you!!
Labels (1)
35 Replies
BojanAndrejic
Contributor
Contributor

Please sent me the SQL script to reset airwatch administrator's password. Thank you very much.

andrejic.bojan@gmail.com
0 Kudos
mahmoudsalemma1
Contributor
Contributor

Could you send me the script too?

eng.m77mod@gmail.com
0 Kudos
YazeedFares
Contributor
Contributor

Can someone send me the script? I used to have it and I lost it

yfares@etq.com

0 Kudos
Mario_Giese
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Hi, I found a Solution for this, but I don't know which password gets set with this query:
I tried airwatch Airwatch AirWatch admin administrator Administrator
does someone knows ?
https://support.air-watch.com/solutions/sol-6455?qid=OTg5NGViOWVmOGFmNDgyMzliYmNiMGZiYzVkNDMwNzQ6MTU...
0 Kudos
JureSah
Contributor
Contributor

You can run UPDATE CoreUser SET Password = 'YGjKUvOOa1PrFtvJwv2Emz0CIfZEAfR7zBmN6GxZj3HkR1rp4oggjEowT8WpnBroYm/dIBKqnz8SAHCm4oPY2g==',PasswordSalt = 'ddK4k/4l0P7r7TYySIpvZrQw+IY='
WHERE UserName Like 'administrator'
Password for logging is Geslo123!

0 Kudos
mubassir_Mustha
Contributor
Contributor

Please send me the script to m.pallipurath.ebt@mof.gov.sa
0 Kudos
anonymousmigrat
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Hi, will this script also unlock the Administrator account ? Does it unlock automatically ?
I've got an on-prem needing assistance where there is no other way currently to log in but the default Administrator, but that account is locked out too.
0 Kudos
AmaurySOBACOAma
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Hi, Same issue Here, i change the password on the DB, but admin user is still locked out .
0 Kudos
glennc1968
Contributor
Contributor

I also tried this and Still am locked out of the Administrator account 
0 Kudos
Kfirzz
Contributor
Contributor

I'm guessing this script doesn't unlock the admin account.
anyone got anything?...
0 Kudos
PatrickJahns
Contributor
Contributor

Here is my solution:

SELECT *
FROM dbo.CoreUser
WHERE UserName LIKE 'Administrator'

update dbo.CoreUser set IsLockedOut = 0 where UserName = 'Administrator'
update dbo.CoreUser set LastLoginAttempts = 0 where UserName = 'Administrator'

I also delete the ' LastLoginAttempts'  ,because when I only reset the ' IsLockedOut'  then I have only one try.
ab0jama
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Patrick J.

Your solution is work!!! Thank you very much for your script.
0 Kudos
rpleupen
Contributor
Contributor

could you send me the scrub scrypt to?

Thanks

Remko@fondo.nl

0 Kudos
ab0jama
Contributor
Contributor

Copy and run command line by line in MS SQL Management Studio in AirWatch db instance .

khalidfahad
Contributor
Contributor

Hi.  Can someone also please send me the script to reset the adminstrator's password.  Thanks in advance.  khalid.fahad.khail@gmail.com

0 Kudos
myabrownn
Contributor
Contributor

It seems like the removal of users from the copied production database affected the local admin access in your test environment. Typically, AWS doesn't set up default local admin accounts. To regain access, you might need to create a new admin account. If you don't have an existing account to log in with, you may need to reach out to AWS support for assistance in adding an admin account or exploring other solutions.

0 Kudos