VMware Workspace ONE Community
paolinen
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

AirWatch Inbox

I'm having trouble getting the AirWatch Inbox application to work. When I open and authenticate the app on the device, it starts to configure then it says ' Not configured. If you have reached this message in error please contact your admin.'  I tried getting debug logs from the application with no success; says confirms that ' request log confirmed'  in Troubleshooting, but I have no idea where they went. I can't find any good guide for configuring this. Has anyone successfully configured this app?
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Stansfield
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

I would not recommend starting an inbox deployment inbox is end of life boxer is the replacement

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
10 Replies
Stansfield
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

I would not recommend starting an inbox deployment inbox is end of life boxer is the replacement

0 Kudos
paolinen
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Oh I didn't know that! Thank you. I'll see if I can get boxer to work.
0 Kudos
LukeDC
Expert
Expert
Jump to solution

Yep use Boxer, you assign and configure the settings from the App listing in Airwatch. There is no profile like you would use for Native or Inbox, etc.
0 Kudos
paolinen
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

It's saying ' setup failed your admin has not set up boxer to work with your account.'  How do I fix this?
0 Kudos
paolinen
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Okay figured out the problem there, I didn't have the correct Exchange ActiveSync server. I still can't log in though
0 Kudos
LukeDC
Expert
Expert
Jump to solution

0 Kudos
paolinen
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Neither helped. I followed the instructions but am still getting the error.
0 Kudos
paolinen
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Figured out the problem; didn't have an ' email user name'  for my user.
0 Kudos
LukeDC
Expert
Expert
Jump to solution

great, cool news
0 Kudos