VMware Workspace ONE Community
Jase_L
Contributor
Contributor

AirWatch Cloud Connector Powershell not working

I installed the AirWatch cloud connector on a new Windows Server 2019 machine. The cloud connector test passes, showing the server name and current version, 21.1.0.0.  When I try to do an email configuration test, to test the PowerShell configuration, I get:

[Failure Category=WSManMultipleClientMessages] The WS-Management service cannot process the request. Operations involving multiple messages from the client are not supported.

I was not seeing this error on the old 2012 machine that I had Cloud Connector running on, so it seems to be an issues on the Cloud Connector side.  Has anyone else seen this?

Thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jase_L
Contributor
Contributor

I was able to resolve the issue.  I only rebooted one of the Exchange servers.  I recycled the MSExchangePowerShellAppPool and MSExchangePowershellFrontEndAppPool application pools on the second Exchange server, and the tests are working now.

0 Kudos
Jase_L
Contributor
Contributor

I spoke too soon!  The tests are failing with the same message again.

0 Kudos
Jase_L
Contributor
Contributor

I was able to resolve the issue. I came across this post:

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/ecacb4f2-9ad1-4b40-82f5-2d84e82fc516/the-wsmanagem...

Once I changed the Cloud Connector service to run as an account that was a member of the local administrators group, instead of the local system account, as suggested in the article above, the tests started working properly.