VMware Workspace ONE Community
Philippecabassu
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Activation code - Connector-va

I make ​​a VMware Workspace POC. I downloaded and installed appliances Horizon workspace. I made configuration via configurator-va. Everything went well.

When I activated the ThinApp module, I found a bug in the configuration : I added in connector-va the path to the directory of ThinApp packages, then I changed the path, it kept me old packages.

Then i decided to "reset" the configuration of connector-va.

The trouble is that, it asks me to enter the "activation code" ... I have read the VMware docs and it's not clear to me ...

Can you help me?

Stéphane.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kzelenko
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Process of changing the path for ThinApp packages is documented in

http://pubs.vmware.com/horizon-workspace-15/topic/com.vmware.ICbase/PDF/horizon_workspace_15_install...

section Changing the ThinApp Share Folder, page 48.

Resetting Connector configuration is not recommended, that's why is not documented.

Since you have already done this, you should go to your Workspace admin page to Settings -> Identity Providers page.  If you have problem logging in (due to Connector configuration issues), use the non-AD admin user - username is admin and password is the one you defined during the Workspace istallation (same as root password).  On Identity Providers page create a new Identity provider (type - automatic) and you will get an activation code for the connector. After that delete the old Connector's record from the list of Identity providers.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
kzelenko
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Process of changing the path for ThinApp packages is documented in

http://pubs.vmware.com/horizon-workspace-15/topic/com.vmware.ICbase/PDF/horizon_workspace_15_install...

section Changing the ThinApp Share Folder, page 48.

Resetting Connector configuration is not recommended, that's why is not documented.

Since you have already done this, you should go to your Workspace admin page to Settings -> Identity Providers page.  If you have problem logging in (due to Connector configuration issues), use the non-AD admin user - username is admin and password is the one you defined during the Workspace istallation (same as root password).  On Identity Providers page create a new Identity provider (type - automatic) and you will get an activation code for the connector. After that delete the old Connector's record from the list of Identity providers.

0 Kudos