VMware Workspace ONE Community
fatihsisman
Contributor
Contributor

About E-mail notification for users on a Compliance Policy

Hello,

As you can see it in the attachment, The action of "Send E-mail to user" notification on a compliance policy that was created on AirWatch doesn't work for some users. But, it works for some users on the same compliance policy.

Please see the attachment.

For example, The action of "Send E-mail to user" notification works for a user when I created a compliance policy. 

Then, it doesn't work for the same user when I created a new compliance policy.

Can you help me ?

Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
RichB2u2
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

Your screenshot is highlighting Push Notifications which are different than Email notifications. The compliance email sent to the user can also include a copy to yourself as the manager to see the results without having to ask the user. Can you use the "Send" message function in a Device Details window to send an email message to test the system is working correctly?

0 Kudos
fatihsisman
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

At first thank you for your answer. 🙂

The problem occurs when I want to send an e-mail notification to all users on a compliance policy. 😕

For example,

I created a compliance policy for all users the other day. The e-mail notification on the compliance policy that I created for all users wasn't sent to some users.

But, I created a new compliance policy for all users just now. The e-mail notification on the compliance policy that I created was sent to those users.

Please see attachment. I'm sure that you will understand what I mean.

As you can see, there is the same user for two different compliance policies in the attachment.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
RichB2u2
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

Again I see one compliance policy "before" trying to do a push notification which is different than email. Then "after" it includes both email and push so I would expect only the "after" policy would send an email.

0 Kudos