VMware Workspace ONE Community
duggan1972
Contributor
Contributor

AWCM STATUS: DISCONNECTED on macOS (all MacBook Pro's)

There are a few MacBook Pro's that remain disconnected form AWCM. I can't add or remove profiles from these computers. My AW is hosted on the Cloud, no local servers. I had assumed everything would just work, as it's being hosted through AW. Most MacBook Pro's are connected, and all iMacs using a LAN remain connected. How can I get these few macBook Pro's connected again? (They've been enrolled through Apple DEP, and received their DEP Profile, then disconnected from AWCM.)
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
RADP
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, So LAN connected devices work but not wireless? Are you able to reach awcm from the network not working by browsing the URL you should be able to find it under Site URL's.
Regards,
Robert
0 Kudos
duggan1972
Contributor
Contributor

Certificate renewal for AWCM in my SaaS environment is handled by Airwatch. So I assume the certificate, and AWCM are working as they should. This is only happening to 12 portable computers, out of 43 portable computers. I'm wondering if their AirWatch client just keeps disconnecting.
0 Kudos
duggan1972
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Robert. I've figured out my issue. The airWatch agent on the portable computers isn't updating to the new IntelligentHub App. The iMacs that are connected via LAN are all updated, because they're always connected to the network. Now I need to figure out how to let the Users know to update their airWatch Agent.
0 Kudos