VMware Workspace ONE Community
dharper1979
Contributor
Contributor

API or Query to look at more than Name or Description for Inielligence Automation

I'm relatively new to my organization and workspace one for that matter but i've been doing endpoint managment for 20 years including last 5 with intune. We are a large environment with a ton of existing devices, sensor, intellingence report, automations, workflows etc. In this case, there is a process that is auto tagging devices that I just can't find. Most of the automations to do tagging have arbitrary names and the UEM Connector uses the tagid id in the action. I have the tag id, problem is in intelligence the only search parameter available is for the Name or Description of the automation 

Please tell me i'm just being a noob here and there are ways for me to query intelligence against more than just two free text fields for information. Is there a way for me to query the list of intelligence automation workflows for something like UEMAction='tag id' ? With close to 300 automations, using only free text fields as search parameters isn't going to cut it. 

Thank you in advance for any assistance. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
0 Replies