VMware Workspace ONE Community
syarbrou
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

AD login no longer working with ESC

I can use my network credentials to access WS1 console.

I can not use my network credentials when trying to enroll a device but does work with local account in WS1

Use multiple ESC servers

Cloud connector test passes

Directory Services test passes

I do see the below in the logs, any thoughts?  Clearly I can reach the device server which is what's highlighted below because I can get past the initial setup screens where I am typing in the device server for "email or server" and can enter and accepts the group ID I enter.  But then fails on the next page which is my AD credentials.  Not sure if the console server uses the ESC servers to login but can login to the console with my AD credentials:

0000000-0002724] (59) Error AirWatch.CloudConnector.DirectoryService.IDirectoryService$acc.SendRequest Error reaching AWCM(https://###REMOVED###:2001/awcm) to invoke AirWatch.CloudConnector.DirectoryService.IDirectoryService:Authenticate: Disconnected*** EXCEPTION ***
System.Net.WebException: The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send. at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
at AirWatch.CloudMessaging.Client.AwcmClient.SendMessageRetry(Int32 retries, AwcmMessage message, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at AirWatch.CloudMessaging.Client.AwcmClient.SendMessage(AwcmMessage message, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at AirWatch.CloudConnector.Client.AccServiceClient.SendRequest[TResponse](String serviceOp, Int32 serviceTimeout, BaseServiceRequest serviceRequest, AwcmMessageType messageType)System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
at System.Net.FixedSizeReader.ReadPacket(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
at System.Net.Security.SslState.StartReceiveBlob(Byte[] buffer, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)
at System.Net.Security.SslState.CheckCompletionBeforeNextReceive(ProtocolToken message, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)
at System.Net.Security.SslState.ForceAuthentication(Boolean receiveFirst, Byte[] buffer, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)
at System.Net.Security.SslState.ProcessAuthentication(LazyAsyncResult lazyResult)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Net.TlsStream.ProcessAuthentication(LazyAsyncResult result)
at System.Net.TlsStream.Write(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
at System.Net.PooledStream.Write(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
at System.Net.ConnectStream.WriteHeaders(Boolean async)System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size) Method: AirWatch.CloudConnector.DirectoryService.IDirectoryService$acc.SendRequest;

0 Kudos
0 Replies