VMware Workspace ONE Community
AmaurySOBACOAma
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

1903 On-Prem

Hi all,

Following this email :

Announcing VMware Workspace ONE UEM 1903 for On-Premises by Jordan Cardinal
The VMware Workspace ONE Team is excited to announce that the VMware Workspace ONE UEM 1903 installer has been extended to on-premises customers and is now available for download in My Workspace ONE here.

Where can i find the installer ? because the link return an error ...

And where can i find last upgrade documentation (1903) ?

it's getting more and more difficult to find the right documentation on ' myworkspaceone'  ...

Thanks in advance,
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Mario_Giese
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Hi,

I can see the download in the myworkspace ONE Portal under Software > Console > 1903 Full Installer.
Download started with this link: https://resources.workspaceone.com/view/qcmh9q9cvzftjv4yhbvs/en
0 Kudos
AmaurySOBACOAma
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

no result with your link, and no result with Software > Console > 1903 Full Installer ...

Same for 1903 upgrade guide

tested on Chrome and Firefox with partner login
0 Kudos
Vestengen
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

The link seems to work fine for me. I'm using a custommer account though. Partners have not been allowed to download installers unless they have on-premise license.
You must have on-premise license to download.
0 Kudos
anonymousmigrat
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Yep, as a Partner I can confirm that. No company-bought On-Prem-License, no access to On-Prem-Installers.

Regarding Documentation you might find something here: https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-Workspace-ONE-UEM/1903/rn/VMware-Workspace-ONE-UEM-Release-Notes-1...

For specific topics one needs to fall back to 1811 at times. Installation and Architecture has been a latest section in 1902.
0 Kudos
HugoA_EOG
Contributor
Contributor

I agree, finding documentation for upgrade is not the best on the site. I upgraded our on-premise production environment last night. Went from 1810 to 1903 with the latest 1903.06 patch. All went well. Did a straight upgrade from 1810 to 1903 and then patched. The only thing that I encountered was that the upgrade took longer to process than normal. other than that, haven't encountered any issues as of yet.
0 Kudos