VMware Cloud Community
TS99
Contributor
Contributor

Calculator & Sticky notes - upgrade from 1803 to 20H2 (Win10)

Hi All,

Has anyone had an issue with the calculator and sticky notes applications with users logging into a 20H2 machine with an 1803 roaming profile (FSLogix)?

Currently users are working on Win10 1803 calculator and sticky notes are working fine, if they then log into a new VM in which the image has been upgraded from 1803 to 20H2 they are unable to locate either applications? 

on the 20H2 golden image calculator and sticky notes open fine, if you log in with no existing roaming profile to a 20H2 VM you can open the applications fine... its only when you have an existing roaming profile which has logged into the 1803.

Any help would be hugely appreciated!! 

Thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JasonDSS
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the exact same issue, did you ever find a fix to this issue?

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Which VMware product does this relate to?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
TS99
Contributor
Contributor

We tried everything under the sun, what we do know fixed it was anyone who reported the issue we simply removed their VHDX so they created a fresh profile and it was fine. 

Luckily its 2 applications that are not heavily used, most our staff have calculators on their desks and do not use sticky notes.

0 Kudos