VMware Cloud Community
AlbertWT
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

SharePoint Server 2013 Disaster Recovery options ?

Hi People,

Can anyone here please share your thoughts and comments for DR options that is supported by Microsoft for SharePoint 2013 installed on Single VM with connection to SQL Server 2012 box ?

Thanks

[Moderator note: I humbly apologize for the inconvenience, but this old discussion has become a spam magnet, so I've locked it. I hope you found an answer!]

/* Please feel free to provide any comments or input you may have. */
0 Kudos
6 Replies
admin
Immortal
Immortal

Get hassle free SharePoint database recovery done with this user-friendly tool  tool. It will repair your corrupt, damaged SharePoint Server MDF database and recover its objects using Raw and Live SQL Instance mode.

[Moderator edit: Spam link removed.]

0 Kudos
admin
Immortal
Immortal

Restore SharePoint documents and list items from your native SharePoint backups in minutes,while spending hour in doing manual process,Most of sharepoint files are unworkable due to some predictable or un-predictable causes.But Worry with this SharePoint Database Repair you can hastily & safely repair your corrupt sharepoint database and has ability to restore documents, files and websites from SharePoint databases. Download Free Trail:- [Moderator edit: Spam link removed]

0 Kudos
admin
Immortal
Immortal

Powerful SharePoint Database Recovery Tool which quickly and easily recover all MDF file items from corrupt database.The software is also supported by all versions of MS SharePoint Server compatible with all MS SQL Server 2000/ 2005/ 2008, 2008 r2 and 2012. User can get more information, visit here: [Moderator edit: Spam link removed.]

0 Kudos
admin
Immortal
Immortal

Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) is also called as SharePoint is server software which is associated with intranet, document management and with content management. But it becomes corrupt due to several reasons and therefore use Sharepoint Recovery tool software which can easily repair the corrupt SharePoint file.

Available at: [Moderator edit: Spam link removed.]

0 Kudos
admin
Immortal
Immortal

SharePoint disaster recovery tool performs easy and convenient recovery of files from corrupt SharePoint .mdf database.  It restores and recovers from corrupt mdf database files, and rebuilds the database and uploads again to SharePoint server. - See more at: [Moderator note: Spam link removed.]

0 Kudos
admin
Immortal
Immortal

I can share this blog post here - [Moderator edit: Removed blog-spam link]

It contains very useful information, i.e. about SharePoint Server, its benefits, corruption in SharePoint Server, its most common reasons, how to avoid corruption in SharePoint Server, and how to fix SharePoint database manually.

I hope the shared information would be helpful here.

Thanks and best regards.

0 Kudos