VMware Cloud Community
marius1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Presentation / introduction to virtualization

I have been asked to deliver a presentation introducing virtualization concepts and solutions.

Is there any general whitepaper or, even better, a .ppt presentation I can start from?

A brief comparation among VMware offering and other vendor solutions would be really useful...

Suggestions, pointers and hints welcome

Regards

Marius

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
khughes
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
Jump to solution

I had this same question a couple months ago. Someone sent one to me, and I removed the slides which associated back to whatever company was being presented to. If you want I can send it off to you if you shoot me a private message with your email address.

• Kyle

-- Kyle "RParker wrote: I guess I was wrong, everything CAN be virtualized "

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
khughes
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
Jump to solution

I had this same question a couple months ago. Someone sent one to me, and I removed the slides which associated back to whatever company was being presented to. If you want I can send it off to you if you shoot me a private message with your email address.

• Kyle

-- Kyle "RParker wrote: I guess I was wrong, everything CAN be virtualized "
0 Kudos
wila
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

Hi Marius,

I did one about a year ago for a bunch of software developers, send me a pm and you can get my slides..

--

Wil

| Author of Vimalin. The virtual machine Backup app for VMware Fusion, VMware Workstation and Player |
| More info at vimalin.com | Twitter @wilva
azn2kew
Champion
Champion
Jump to solution

You should be able to have VMware Authorize Consultants or VMware Sales Engineer be on board to present to your group free. If your company looking to virtualize, you can contact any of us here can help you free or email if you have other questions. I have tons of papers around here that you can also get from vmware.com ->resources.

If you found this information useful, please consider awarding points for "Correct" or "Helpful". Thanks!!!

Regards,

Stefan Nguyen

iGeek Systems Inc.

VMware, Citrix, Microsoft Consultant

If you found this information useful, please consider awarding points for "Correct" or "Helpful". Thanks!!! Regards, Stefan Nguyen VMware vExpert 2009 iGeek Systems Inc. VMware vExpert, VCP 3 & 4, VSP, VTSP, CCA, CCEA, CCNA, MCSA, EMCSE, EMCISA
0 Kudos
janardhanr
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Can you please send me the presentation.

Regards, Jana. NOTE: If your problem or questions has been resolved / answered, please mark this thread as answered and award points accordingly.
0 Kudos
mbascome
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Hello, would you kindly send me your .ppt on intro to virtualization? thanks so much.

0 Kudos