VMware Cloud Community
dhiyaneshbabu
Contributor
Contributor

ESX 3.5 update4 and ESX 4.0 beta download

Hi all,

Can any one from this VMworld confirm whether the download for ESX 3.5 update4 and ESX 4.0 beta available for download. If yes, pl. give me the link to download the same.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Texiwill
Leadership
Leadership

Hello,

Not that I have heard. And No we could not give you the links. For ESX 3.5 Update 4 that will be on the download site when it is available. I would suggest you contact your VMware Sales Rep for information on the beta.

Best regards,
Edward L. Haletky
VMware Communities User Moderator
====
Author of the book 'VMWare ESX Server in the Enterprise: Planning and Securing Virtualization Servers', Copyright 2008 Pearson Education.
Blue Gears and SearchVMware Pro Blogs -- Top Virtualization Security Links -- Virtualization Security Round Table Podcast

--
Edward L. Haletky
vExpert XIV: 2009-2023,
VMTN Community Moderator
vSphere Upgrade Saga: https://www.astroarch.com/blogs
GitHub Repo: https://github.com/Texiwill
0 Kudos
weinstein5
Immortal
Immortal

At this point the vSphere beta is by invitation and I believe is closed - but it would not to check with your VMware sales team -

If you find this or any other answer useful please consider awarding points by marking the answer correct or helpful

If you find this or any other answer useful please consider awarding points by marking the answer correct or helpful
0 Kudos
azn2kew
Champion
Champion

ESX 4.0 is still in beta and anyone testing can't disclose it but you can find screenshots online anywhere on google. If you were ask your VMware Sales rep for beta program he can grant you one but its too late now since its closed. I'm testing it and its some stuff I can't find since no documentations for it yet but can't wait for what's being told. Nexus1000v is the Cisco piece that is part of the package as well but don't know how much its gonna be better than our current virtual networking (We're happy with it and very secure). Why pay for extra $$$ if the product is working !

If you found this information useful, please consider awarding points for "Correct" or "Helpful". Thanks!!!

Regards,

Stefan Nguyen

iGeek Systems Inc.

VMware, Citrix, Microsoft Consultant

If you found this information useful, please consider awarding points for "Correct" or "Helpful". Thanks!!! Regards, Stefan Nguyen VMware vExpert 2009 iGeek Systems Inc. VMware vExpert, VCP 3 & 4, VSP, VTSP, CCA, CCEA, CCNA, MCSA, EMCSE, EMCISA
0 Kudos