Little Box of Tricks

http://www.vmware.com/vmtn/appliances/directory/170

LBOT Internet Integration Appliance

0 Kudos
32 Replies
Ramon
Contributor
Contributor

... shouldn't you be on the same subnet for a start? 192.168.100.0/24 is a different subnet to the LBOT default of 192.168.0.0/24 ... alternatively change the LBOT IP address and associated iptable firewall rule base.

0 Kudos
David_E
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

Same problem:

The VM shows eth1 on 192.168.200

I can't ping 192.168.02 the machine on which the VM is running.

Any thoughts gratefully received.

David

0 Kudos
Ramon
Contributor
Contributor

... sorry dave, ifconfig eth1 should show 192.168.0.200 correct? You've shown 3 octet IP addresses hence i'm not sure what you're trying.

... make sure that your VMware Ethernet setup is correctly bridged to your LAN adapter also. It's a pretty basic setup hence eth1 comes up by default as 192.168.0.200, hence anything on the same LAN should be able to see it.

0 Kudos
David_E
Contributor
Contributor

Ramon

sorry : typo: I was trying 192.168.0.2

hmm:

"at your VMware Ethernet setup is correctly bridged to your LAN adapter also" - there were 3 ethernet connections showing at the top of the VM screen only one of which was connected - so I rebooted and all is okay.

Many thanks for your quick response.

David

0 Kudos
holycow
Contributor
Contributor

is this torrent still available for download?

i'm simply not getting any dl rates at all!

anyone have any copies of the image available maybe?

0 Kudos
Ramon
Contributor
Contributor

... you can just d/l from the vmware virtual appliances section.

\-- ramon

0 Kudos
holycow
Contributor
Contributor

yeah, the torrent doesn't seem to be able to download anything. the download rates are at 0.

i wonder if there is the possibility of accessing the hosted zip file directly ..

0 Kudos
holycow
Contributor
Contributor

okay i finally managed to download this thing.

if anyone has problems with the torrent do let me know, i can make it available if necessary.

0 Kudos
Ramon
Contributor
Contributor

Well done! A few others have been trying hence i might send them your way. We've recently completed a new version so i'll up that soon; just need to finish off the setup wizard.

\-- ramon

0 Kudos
cancee
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Sir,

Your Post is very nice and i am trying to some changes according to my system like i need to run this on my physical hard disk on 250 gb and i need to make this a real high performance server but to do this i am facing so many problems is it possible that you submit a complete post that how you will install this and configure it in VM and how to we install in physical disk while we use VM ?

To Do this you can use Camtasia Studio is a number 1 you will make your complete movie file and save in his own extension so it will be easy for all .

waiting for your early reply,

Sincere Regards,

Rockey

cancee@gmail.com

0 Kudos
MisterTrep
Contributor
Contributor

The link is broken ... where can I download this appliance ? thanks !

0 Kudos
RandomNerd
Contributor
Contributor

I have loaded this appliance to my VmWare ESX 3.5 box, right clicked on the .vmx file and chose import, when i look at the resulting virtual machine i get error messages

when i try to create a new virtual machine with the hard disk i cannot even see the .vmdk file to choose it

does vmware check the .vmdk to see what version of vmware it is compatible with?

suggestions? convertion?

0 Kudos
carpenike
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

RandomNerd -

Did you try using VMWare Converter?

0 Kudos