VMware Virtual Appliances Community
VMTN_Admin
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Kid Safe Desktop

http://www.vmware.com/vmtn/appliances/directory/225

KSD stops illicit material from invading your child’s computer by filtering and blocking web content while they surf.

0 Kudos
9 Replies
amahfouz
Contributor
Contributor

This seems useful. i will try it out.

0 Kudos
ixlr8
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks!

0 Kudos
franklinzooz
Contributor
Contributor

Great pproduct idea..useful!

0 Kudos
daniellephillip
Contributor
Contributor

looks easy to use. thanks!

0 Kudos
needVMHelp
Contributor
Contributor

I was able to download the .torrent file but can't get BitTorrent to go past Starting... stage. Has anyone else had problems downloading this?

0 Kudos
remmi0614
Contributor
Contributor

I am not able to use bit torrent is there another way to get this.

0 Kudos
nunzconz
Contributor
Contributor

Did you ever get it working or downloaded? If not contact me and I'll put up a URL to where you can get it on line.

0 Kudos
cancee
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Sir,

Your Post is very nice and i am trying to some changes according to my system like i need to run this on my physical hard disk on 250 gb and i need to make this a real high performance server but to do this i am facing so many problems is it possible that you submit a complete post that how you will install this and configure it in VM and how to we install in physical disk while we use VM ?

To Do this you can use Camtasia Studio is a number one you make your complete movie file and save in his own extension so it will be easy for all .

waiting for your early reply,

Sincere Regards,

Rockey

cancee@gmail.com

0 Kudos
kerwinc
Contributor
Contributor

Downloading via torrent is the preferred method, but if that is unavailable, you can download at www.kidsafedesktop.org.

0 Kudos