VMware Cloud Community
sydq
Contributor
Contributor

vsphere replication appliance Host Hardware Failure

We have encountered Host Hardware failure on our server host that was running primary vsphere replication appliance where the backups were stored on to the local Datastore. is it possible that we recover the setup after inserting raided disks into a similar Hardware or do we need to re-deploy vsphere replication from the scratch. If yes, kindly share the steps and requirements(prerequisites) to install and redeploy the vsphere replication. We are currently running vcenter 6.7 with multiple hosts and VMs

0 Kudos
3 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

A moderator should be along to move your thread away from the ESXi on ARM area.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
sydq
Contributor
Contributor

i tried to look out for the choice of selection but couldn't make out exactly where such query falls. Hence, posted here. Would appreciate if its moved to its appropriate area.

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

It has been moved, see the path above your initial comment.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos