VMware Cloud Community
vigna67
Contributor
Contributor

vSphere web client

I am having an issue with vsphere web client, server in secure network. I am able to login to vsphere webclient but fail to load the my cluster or host details. some time will load the information and loading information take in more than 3 to 5 min. Any idea pls

0 Kudos
6 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

@vigna67 

Moderator: Moved to vSphere Discussions - not related to upgrade and install (from the information given)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
e_espinel
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Hello.
It seems to be a problem with the type or version of browser you are using to access the web client.
What version of VMware vsphere are you using?
What browser are you using (version)?
The browser has some plug-in installed (Adobe Flash for example).
What web client is using html or html5 ?.

Enrique Espinel
Senior Technical Support on IBM, Lenovo, Veeam Backup and VMware vSphere.
VSP-SV, VTSP-SV, VTSP-HCI, VTSP
Please mark my comment as Correct Answer or assign Kudos if my answer was helpful to you, Thank you.
Пожалуйста, отметьте мой комментарий как Правильный ответ или поставьте Кудо, если мой ответ был вам полезен, Спасибо.
0 Kudos
bryanvaneeden
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

Hi @vigna67 ,

This sounds weird. If you can load everything fine, all settings and configurations, you should also be able to load the cluster settings/configurations. So Like @e_espinel said, it might be due to the browser you are using. But if you can load the cluster settings, it might have to do something with the vpxa services on the hosts that are being sluggish.

Visit my blog at https://vcloudvision.com!
0 Kudos
a_p_
Leadership
Leadership

To find out what may be causing the issue - i.e. whether it's an issues with the vSphere installation, or the network - I'd start troubleshooting by testing  the web client behavior on a system inside the secure zone in which your servers are located.

André

0 Kudos
vigna67
Contributor
Contributor

We were using Vmware Vsphere 6.7 and I am using Internet explorer. HTML5

0 Kudos
bryanvaneeden
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

Try using another browser like FireFox or Chrome.

Visit my blog at https://vcloudvision.com!
0 Kudos