VMware Cloud Community
djhampson
Contributor
Contributor

vSphere dashboard?

My boss has a big TV on the wall (connected to a computer) that he would like to use for network monitoring. He asked about getting a dashboard for vmware, I suggested the datacenter view on summary but I am wondering if people have found better ways.

Quick search showed Opvizor & Manageengine but I have not heard of them.

Thanks!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
daphnissov
Immortal
Immortal

It sounds like this is a vRealize Operations Manager question, right? (You've posted in general vSphere)

I've seen this done a bunch of different ways from custom dashboards to some of the fine built-in ones that come in vROps 6.6. It really comes down to what you need/want to see to streamline your operations. Once you have those goals in mind, it's easy to pick an existing one or create your own by modifying one of those.

0 Kudos
djhampson
Contributor
Contributor

We do not have vRealize (at least that I know of Smiley Happy) I just started here & I do not even know what that is. I did see many more options in that forum

0 Kudos
daphnissov
Immortal
Immortal

Then you probably want to carefully consider vROps. It'll probably give you want you (he) wants.

0 Kudos
MBreidenbach0
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

Maybe Veeam One Monitor dashboard ?

There's a free version that doesn't do reports etc but it shows the current status.

0 Kudos