VMware Cloud Community
Sut1ee
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

vSphere Web client can not reach after reassign Dswitch

Hello!

I created a Dswitch, and worked everything, but I reassigned two uplink to LAG Group, and after saved changes I couldn't reach esxi webclient and vsphere webclient too. So what can i do? Reset Management Network on Esxi host ? I'm clueless what does wrong.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
daphnissov
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

Something probably isn't right on your networking side which is just another reason to not use LAGs if you're licensed for a vDS. You may have to do a networking reset on one of your hosts to bring vCenter back up.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
daphnissov
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

Something probably isn't right on your networking side which is just another reason to not use LAGs if you're licensed for a vDS. You may have to do a networking reset on one of your hosts to bring vCenter back up.

0 Kudos
Sut1ee
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

So Management Network reset on Esxi host do anything with currently running vms? I have one vm still running, this is a pFsense vm, provide internet for us, its a critical vm, so I wouldn't screw this too.

0 Kudos
daphnissov
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

That depends, I don't know how you've set up your hosts and what VMs are running where.

0 Kudos
Sut1ee
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Okay, I work to 5pm (CET timezone), after work I try reset, and write here if succesful or not.

0 Kudos
Sut1ee
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

After work I reset network on esxi host, and after reset I could reach everything. Thanks again for help!

0 Kudos