VMware Cloud Community
sajithru
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

vRO icon does not displayed in vCenter

Hi All,

I have a newly installed vRO version 7.4 and after installation I have added the vCenter to vRO by executing the workflow defined. But I cannot see the vRO extension in vCenter. Tried several times preregistering and registering but still no luck.

Thanks in advance.

- Sajith Ru.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
GayathriS
Expert
Expert
Jump to solution

ok , in that case check what is the plugin version that you are using .

You may have to update correct plugin that works good with vsphere 6.7

Install vRO 7.4 Orchestration plug-in for vCenter 6.7 - Technical Articles - CM - Anastasios Fragopo...

Please consider marking this answer as "correct" or "helpful" if you think your questions have been answered.

regards

Gayathri

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
GayathriS
Expert
Expert
Jump to solution

Could you try confirming if you see VCO extension being registered from VC MOB page .

Also try to remove the VC from VRO and add it as an instance post which you can run the workflow to register it .

Check if VRO plugin is enabled on vcenter webclient

Please consider marking this answer as "correct" or "helpful" if you think your questions have been answered.

regards

Gaytahri

0 Kudos
sajithru
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

VRO extention is registered according to the MOB page but it is not displayed in vCenter 6.7 web client. I have tried with a version 6.5 VC and it displays the extension on home screen.

0 Kudos
GayathriS
Expert
Expert
Jump to solution

ok , in that case check what is the plugin version that you are using .

You may have to update correct plugin that works good with vsphere 6.7

Install vRO 7.4 Orchestration plug-in for vCenter 6.7 - Technical Articles - CM - Anastasios Fragopo...

regards

Gayathri

0 Kudos
sajithru
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

It worked. Thanks a lot for the support Smiley Happy

0 Kudos