I am trying to deploy vCSA 6.7U1 - VMware-VCSA-all-6.7.0-10244745. The installer starts, however I am presented with a white screen.
There is no content. It worked in the past, now it does not anymore. Does anybody know how to fix this please?
BTW: When the installer did start in the past, it did not work either:
- HTTP error, cannot send data (no, it has nothing to do with DNS, that is fine, as well not with using DNS name or FQDN - does not matter)
- Does not work on two machines
- Independent of the host the vCSA will be deployed on
Software quality is horrible.
Issue does apply as well to other vCSA 6.7 versions.
- Yes, I rebooted the host and the computer where I am deploying from
- I deleted all temp data I found in the usual windows directories, does not help
- The imagine/iso is fine, MD5 etc. - no issue