attached two screenshots which should make the main issues pretty clear
* don't waste that much space in general
* let me place taks and alerts on the right side and shwo *both * as it's possible with the flash.interface
* remeber colum ordering and width everywhere
* stop dynamically adjust column widths all the time even in a running session
* don't come up with scrollbars here and there for no reason until one makes a column smaller
* if the scrollbar was gone away stop making some column widther than needed or said by the user
* display the yellow state of hosts due enable HA on the left side without switcn to hosts (hosts and clusters)
Moderator: Thread moved to the vSphere area.
Your comments are related to the vSphere Web Client - which connects to standalone hosts as well as to a vCenter Server.