VMware Cloud Community
loungehostmaste
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

complaints about the vSphere HTML5 interface

attached two screenshots which should make the main issues pretty clear

* don't waste that much space in general
* let me place taks and alerts on the right side and shwo *both * as it's possible with the flash.interface
* remeber colum ordering and width everywhere
* stop dynamically adjust column widths all the time even in a running session
* don't come up with scrollbars here and there for no reason until one makes a column smaller
* if the scrollbar was gone away stop making some column widther than needed or said by the user
* display the yellow state of hosts due enable HA on the left side without switcn to hosts (hosts and clusters)

0 Kudos
4 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Moderator: Thread moved to the vSphere area.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
nachogonzalez
Commander
Commander

I'm not completely sure if this is the right place to provide feedback.

If it is worth i had some possitive feedback from VMware's product owners via twitter

I hope it works for you.

0 Kudos
loungehostmaste
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

why in the world do you move a topic about the vCenter appliance UI out of vCenter?

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Your comments are related to the vSphere Web Client - which connects to standalone hosts as well as to a vCenter Server.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos