VMware Cloud Community
ambergri
Contributor
Contributor

Where to download "VMware vSphere Client 6.0 Update 3" for windows?

Try to download VMware vSphere Client 6.0 Update 3 for windows.  The file name is VMware-viclient-all-6.0.0-5112508.exe

I cannot find the link in vmware.com

Thanks in advance

6 Replies
IRIX201110141
Champion
Champion

0 Kudos
ambergri
Contributor
Contributor

It works.  Thanks a lot!

0 Kudos
ambergri
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks!

0 Kudos
marius1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Is it available a Windows client for ESXi  7?

Regards

0 Kudos
a_p_
Leadership
Leadership

>>> Is it available a Windows client for ESXi 7?

No, current ESXi versions come with the embedded Web client.

André

marclever
Contributor
Contributor

Hey there, Ambergri!

I totally get your frustration; finding specific software versions can be a bit of a scavenger hunt sometimes. To get VMware vSphere Client 6.0 Update 3, you might need to explore alternative sources, as VMware tends to prioritize the latest versions on their official website.

Firstly, I'd recommend checking VMware's official download page, as they sometimes have a hidden archive section for older software. If you can't find it there, you can try reaching out to VMware's customer support. They're usually quite helpful in guiding users to the right place for legacy downloads.

Another option is to search for it on VMware's community forums or tech-related forums. Sometimes, community members share download links to older versions (something like the one discounted above, but I'm not sure if it still works). Just be cautious and make sure you're downloading from a reliable source.

I had a similar experience a while back, and eventually found a link on a tech forum. It's like unearthing hidden treasure sometimes!

0 Kudos