VMware Cloud Community
limer2293
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

What font family does the vmware workstation(EN version) ui use?

Just like the title,,, (I think the font family is very beautiful....)

Tags (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
dbalcaraz
Expert
Expert
Jump to solution

Wow, never seen that font before, I had Workstation 12 and now 15 and they're Calibri for sure (EN version)

Anyway, as a font "expert" I think this is a Segoe UI, used a lot by Microsoft! lol

-------------------------------------------------------- "I greet each challenge with expectation"

View solution in original post

4 Replies
dbalcaraz
Expert
Expert
Jump to solution

Haha, unusual question! But I must say I am bit font geek so, do you mean the title like this one: http://vmgate.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/VMware-Workstation-Pro-15.jpg ?

The font-family for actions and normal text is Calibri. The title seems like Bahnschrift.

-------------------------------------------------------- "I greet each challenge with expectation"
0 Kudos
limer2293
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Sorry , maybe I didn't state the problem clearly.

What i mean is the vmware workstation(EN version) software 's UI , just like the below pic,

捕获.PNG

the menubar, treewidget, etc..

0 Kudos
dbalcaraz
Expert
Expert
Jump to solution

Wow, never seen that font before, I had Workstation 12 and now 15 and they're Calibri for sure (EN version)

Anyway, as a font "expert" I think this is a Segoe UI, used a lot by Microsoft! lol

limer2293
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Thanks very much, I get it!

Calibri and Segoe UI are both awesome fonts! Wonderful!

0 Kudos