VMware Cloud Community
jmbclvr
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

What does alarm.StoragePodSDSRecommendation on a datastore?

Hi!

I'm new here. Starting a career as a consultant. Will be pestering you with a lot of questions, if you don't mind Smiley Happy

So, I'm having this warning on some datastores, but can't find nything about it.

It would be nice if someone could point me towards some kind of resource so I can look up stuff like this in the future.

Cheers!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
GayathriS
Expert
Expert
Jump to solution

This Object, Monitor Type Datastore Cluster. Enabled Yes. Alarm triggers if ANY of the following events occur. New storage DRS recommendation generated. Pending storage recommendations were applied. you can check what is DRS setting configured to .

You can actually got to that particular alert which is triggered and check under what condition this alert is setted to trigger , in that you will understand what are the conditions that this alert will wait for and trigger .

Please mark this as correct if this answers and helps you .

regards

Gayathri

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
GayathriS
Expert
Expert
Jump to solution

This Object, Monitor Type Datastore Cluster. Enabled Yes. Alarm triggers if ANY of the following events occur. New storage DRS recommendation generated. Pending storage recommendations were applied. you can check what is DRS setting configured to .

You can actually got to that particular alert which is triggered and check under what condition this alert is setted to trigger , in that you will understand what are the conditions that this alert will wait for and trigger .

Please mark this as correct if this answers and helps you .

regards

Gayathri

0 Kudos