VMware Cloud Community
Shakeer01
Contributor
Contributor

Vsphere web client

Hi folks,

could you please help me to download  vsphere web client  i am using ESXI 7.0 trial version

would be appreciate your prompt response thanks in advance

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
8 Replies
a_p_
Leadership
Leadership

The web client is integrated in ESXi. Just open a web browser, and enter the ESXi host's IP address, or DNS name (if configured).

André.

Shakeer01
Contributor
Contributor

Yup,

i entered the host IP then i got below page

i am new for vmware could you please share the link for vcenter

pastedImage_0.png

0 Kudos
a_p_
Leadership
Leadership

Please note that vCenter Server has to be licensed, and installed/deployed separately as a virtual machine on an ESXi host.

Once installed, the URL is similar as for ESXi, i.e. https://<IP-or-DNS name>/ui/

André

0 Kudos
IRIX201110141
Champion
Champion

Just a minor correction.

"Web Client" = The flash based Web GUI which a vSphere vCenter offer

"HTML5 Client and newly renamed to vSphere Client = The HTML5 based Web GUI which vSphere vCenter offers

"Host Client" =The Web GUI that the ESXi presents

A vCenter <= 6.7 offer both versions. With 7.0 and up the flash based is history Smiley Happy

The vCenter is a licensed product which comes with a 60 day trial. A vCenter managed only licensed/evaled  ESXi Hosts and cannot manage the "free" vSphere Hypervisor.

Regards,
Joerg

0 Kudos
nachogonzalez
Commander
Commander

Have you deployed a vCenter appliance?

0 Kudos
Shakeer01
Contributor
Contributor

no i didn't  install it couldn't find  it trail version vcenter

0 Kudos
a_p_
Leadership
Leadership

You can register for a 60-days evaluation at Download VMware vSphere 7.0 Update 1 Evaluation - Free Managed Virtualization for 60 Days.

Please make sure that you read the system requirements prior to deploying vCenter.

André

0 Kudos