VMware Cloud Community
georgepink
Contributor
Contributor

VSphere clone is greyed out

Running vSphere Client version 6.7.0.46000 with ~60 servers, workstations, and image combinations.

User is setup as an admin but the option to clone is not selectable.

There are other admins running that do not have this issue.

Let me know if you've got a suggestions.  Thank you!

George P

Moderator edit by wila: Moved post from ESXi-Arm fling discussions to VMware vSphere discussions area

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
ESXiClash
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

can you share the screenshot of Disk mapping and CD? Ensure there is no direct mapping to the host that doesn't exist.Since you are doing a live clone.

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

@georgepink 

ESXi on ARM, or regular ESXi on Intel?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
georgepink
Contributor
Contributor

ESXi on Intel

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

In which case your thread should be in a more general vSphere/ESXi area rather than this specific ARM area - I've reported it to notify moderators.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos