VMware Cloud Community
seyedbahramarfa
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

VMware Enhanced Authentication Pluging 6.5.0

hey Guys

where can i find and download VMware Enhanced Authentication Pluging 6.5.0  ??

thank you

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
UmeshAhuja
Commander
Commander
Jump to solution

Hi,

Prerequisites If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, disable Protected Mode. and then try to open the link and download

Thanks n Regards
Umesh Ahuja

If your query resolved then please consider awarding points by correct or helpful marking.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
admin
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

see below article -

Install the VMware Enhanced Authentication Plug-in

Install the VMware Enhanced Authentication Plug-in

If you found my answers useful please consider marking them as Correct OR Helpful

Regards,

Randhir

seyedbahramarfa
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

hello

thank you for response , but this article just about vmware enhanced authentication , not about how can you download it .

i am looking for any url to download it .

0 Kudos
UmeshAhuja
Commander
Commander
Jump to solution

Hi,

1. Open a Web browser and type the URL for the vSphere Web Client.
  2. At the bottom of the vSphere Web Client login page, click Download Enhanced Authentication Plug-in
Thanks n Regards
Umesh Ahuja

If your query resolved then please consider awarding points by correct or helpful marking.
0 Kudos
admin
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

For vCenter Server 6.5:

With vSphere 6.5 release, the VMware Enhanced Authentication Plug-in replaces the Client Integration Plug-in from vSphere 6.0 releases and earlier. For more information see, Install the VMware Enhanced Authentication Plug-in.

VMware Knowledge Base

Hope this will help you .

Regards,

Randhir

0 Kudos
seyedbahramarfa
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

hi

yes already i did it. after click Donwload Enhaced authentication plug-in , a new tab open by ths url "vsphereclient.vmware.com/vsphereclient/vmware-enhancedauthenticationplugin-6.5.0.exe "  i think this url must connect to vmware website. but my server is not connected to the internet. for this copy and paste url to a another server with internet access but it does not work. Smiley Sad

0 Kudos
UmeshAhuja
Commander
Commander
Jump to solution

Hi,

Prerequisites If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, disable Protected Mode. and then try to open the link and download

Thanks n Regards
Umesh Ahuja

seyedbahramarfa
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

thank you. that's worked

0 Kudos