VMware Cloud Community
NicThales
Contributor
Contributor

VMware EOS

Hi, I have some questions on VMware EOS, please for your kind advice!

Example:

Purchased Esxi 7.0 with support subscriptions, so what will happen when Esxi 7.0 EOS on 2025, will my subscriptions entitle me for an upgrade at no additional cost or what is the next course of action, please advise! thank you

Moderator edit by wila: Moved thread from ESXi-Arm Fling discussions to VMware vSphere discussions

Labels (1)
  • Hi

0 Kudos
4 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Is this a question about ESXi on ARM hardware, or about ESXi generally?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
NicThales
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Scott,

Thank you for your quick reply!

It's more about the general VMware Licenses, please see below research that i had done for the products in our environment:

VMWareProducts  End of General SupportEnd of Technical Guidance  
1ESXi 7.0 VMWare2/4/20252/4/2027  
2NSX-T Data Center 3.x VMWare7/4/20247/4/2025  
3vCenter Server 7.0 VMWare2/4/20252/4/2027  
4vSAN 7.0 VMWare2/4/20252/4/2027  
5vSphere Replication 8.4 VMWare1/4/20231/4/2024  

Basically i would want to know those EOS products listed in the table.

Looking forward for your kind advice! Thank you!

BR

Nicholas

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

I just wondered seeing as you posted this in the area specific to ESXi on ARM. I've reported your thread to alert moderators that it should be moved.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
NicThales
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Scott,

Thank you for that and sorry to have started at the wrong thread. Appreciate for directing me to the right channel!

BR

Nicholas

0 Kudos