I'm having issues opening any guest OS console in vSphere 6.0
I don't have vCenter. I'm using vSphere client 6.0 that is installed on my Windows 10 computer to connect to esxi host.
My computer is in domain. I'm using the same DNS information that is configured on esxi host. I can ping the esxi host vice versa.
Here is the error
SSL verification failure for "esxi host ip address" due to thumbprint mismatch: Stored thumbprint "83:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" does not match certificate thumbprint "43:xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
I tried many things already....
- Checked the thumbprint in DCUI (it's the same "83:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx")
- Checked the thumbprint in the certificate file "rui.crt" (it's the same "83:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx")
- Installed the certificate on my computer certification store - personal, trusted root certification authority. After installed, i verified the thumbprint of rui.crt (it's the same "83:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx")
- Uninstalled and installed vSphere client
- turned off firewall and antivirus on my computer
I don't know where certificate thumbprint "43:xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" come from.
But still, I can't open the console.
Moderator: Please do not create duplicate threads on the same topic.