VMware Cloud Community
VirtuxpertsLLC
Contributor
Contributor

SRM 6.1.1 Failed to connect to VMware Lookup Service - https://:443/lookupservice/sdk Reason: java.net.ConnectException: Connection Refused:connect

I cannot pair my SRM 6.1.1 sites and get past this error. I have conducted an extensive check and still no go. Please assist!

James

0 Kudos
4 Replies
daphnissov
Immortal
Immortal

You may have a certificate error, TLS issues, or have an issue with the lookup service. Logs will be able to tell you more.

0 Kudos
Virtuxpertz
Contributor
Contributor

So far it is a java.net.ConnectException: Connection Refused:connect error. I have exhausted all solutions to include going into the MOB and Registry.SRM error paint.png

0 Kudos
imacfj
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Can you browse to that URL?

Have you tested Telnet or anything similar to ensure that there are no firewall rules blocking the connection?

Are both sites on the same LAN or does the connection traverse the WAN?

Virtuxpertz
Contributor
Contributor

Can you browse to that URL? Answer: Yes

Have you tested Telnet or anything similar to ensure that there are no firewall rules blocking the connection? Answer: Yes successfully. There is no local firewall on either.

Are both sites on the same LAN or does the connection traverse the WAN? Answer: We are experiencing some Asymmetrical Routing across the WAN between sites.

0 Kudos